Pharmacology is the study of the biochemical and physiological effects of active ingredient on humans. The various aspects of pharmacological sciences are Behaviouralpharmacology, MedicalPharmacology, Cardiovascular pharmacology, Endocrine pharmacology, Clinical pharmacology, Urogenital pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, Neuropharmacology, Immune pharmacology, Cognitive models of the brain, Neural models of memory, Functional modes of the brain, Neuropsychology, Cognitive neuroscience and neurosystems.
The drug market was valued at nearly $5.8 billion during 2011 and will reach nearly $5.7 billion during 2012. Total value is expected to reach nearly $6 billion in 2018
- Track 1-1 Behaviouralpharmacology
- Track 2-2 Cardiovascular pharmacology
- Track 3-3 Endocrine pharmacology
- Track 4-4 Pharmacokinetics
- Track 5-5 Neuropharmacology
- Track 6-6 Immune pharmacology