Pharmacognosy is the study of drugs derived from Plants and herbs. The Drugs from natural sources can be obtained by the help of following methods like Computational chemistry, Medicinal chemistry, Molecular drug design, Protein structure prediction, Molecular simulation, and Exploratory development and Biochemistry.
Global sales of plant products was totally estimated us $60 billion in 2002 and is expected to get higher at 6.4 % average growth rate
- Track 1-1 Natural Sources
- Track 2-2 Computational chemistry
- Track 3-3 Medicinal chemistry
- Track 4-4 Molecular drug design
- Track 5-5 Protein structure prediction